Sunday, June 22, 2008

Acer Aspire 4920G-601G25

After using this notebook for 1 week, I feel that it is one of the best notebook for the price of RM2999. Of course there are other notebooks that are far more stylish. However, for a student like me, I do not expect the notebook to be stylish but it must possess specifications up to my needs. I am still happy with this notebook of mine. Below are some of the photos of the notebook. If anyone have the same notebook as me or want some feedback on the notebook, please leave a comment. I'll reply you as soon as I see it.





5 comments:

  1. hey bryant i'm from msia, wanna get that notebook too, where did u get it at rm 1700?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not get it at RM 1700... It is RM2999...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bryant, I like your laptop. I don't know much about computer specs and I have a question for you. I saw on the Acer Web site that there are two of your particular Acer model with the same price and similar spec. The slight difference is the model name with a letter "G" after the number 4920. The slight difference of specs is the VGA (I don't how much difference this will make), one is Intel GMA X3100 and the other is ATI X2500-256MB. Another one is the wireless spec where one is PRO 3945A/B/G and the other is PRO 4965A/G/N. And the last one I think may be a big one, one is Core 2 Duo T7500 @ 2 MB (which is your model) and the other one is the same except for the 4 MB. Since the price is the same, which one is better? And do you know the difference as performance goes with that minor differences? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. RK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear vantage,
    I would like to apologise as my model is 4920G instead of 4920. However, it does not matter because there must be a price different as the specification for the two models differ in cost, thus in selling price too. If you can afford the price difference, of course a would suggest 4920G as it can support wireless N, has a better graphic card and with the right combination, the processor can work faster too.

    ReplyDelete