Friday, November 28, 2008

Exam is Over!

I feel like it is just last week I went into the University until I realise that time really flies. My MBBS Phase I Part A exam had just been over yesterday. Well, sleeping late at about 3 a.m. and wake up around 7 a.m. for a few days had made me sleep so early yesterday night and wake up late this morning. Well, I would like to describe briefly about my exam.

On Monday we had Paper 2, which is similar to Paper 3 on Tuesday. They each have one long scenario which worth 60 marks and two short scenario costing 30 marks each. There are also short answer questions that gives you a total of 240 marks. So, each paper has a wobbling total of 360 marks.

On Wednesday, we had Paper 1. It consist of 96 questions with 5 statements each. We just have to answer true or false but a mistake cost you 1 mark. The scariest exam has yet to come. On Thursday, we had our OSPE exam. OSPE stands for Objective Structured Practical Examination. Here, we have two parts. One part is a 40 stationed test with 1.5 minutes to each station. The other is a 12 stationed test with a time limit of 5minutes per station.

The whole exam is 1440 marks and it contributes 30% to our result. Also, for my last conass, although I failed anatomy by scoring 46 marks, I manage to score an overall of 222 marks. I am quite happy with that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment