Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Secholian Crisis

Soon, during December, our beloved residential college, the Tuanku Bahiyah Residential College will undergo partial renovation and two blocks namely Block B and Block D will be closed down. Therefore, about 50% of the resident will be relocated to other places. Luckily, I was quite active in the college. As mentioned before, I am in the organising committee of the 13th GACC. Also, I am in the committee of Academic Development and Internationalisation. Thefore, I was given a place to stay although we have to share our room with three other people. We are given the chance to stay gladly due to the kindness of our seniors who gave up thier chance. Finally, I hope my continuing stay in this college will be a happy one.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from the other side of the world. I am an American with a special interest in small residential colleges within large universities, and that led me to come across your post.

    I maintain a large website about residential colleges called "The Collegiate Way" (collegiateway.org). As you work with fellow students and faculty in your college, you might find this collection of ideas for residential college life of interest:

    http://collegiateway.org/howto/life/

    Send the link around to your friends and see if they find the ideas appealing.

    Best wishes to everyone at Tuanku Bahiyah College.

    ReplyDelete