Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The Beginning

Oh no! Its already the beginning of 2nd year of MBBS. What had I do during this 2 months of holidays? Well, I ditched my trip to East Malaysia to join the 'Pembantu Mahasiswa' a.k.a. PM of 2nd Residential College. I'm so excited when I know I'll have juniors from MBBS in 2nd RC. I tried my very best to take care of them and help them throughout the week. As a result of that, I got to know some of my juniors more. I remember the one who became the 'Penghulu', his name is Lee Qin Zhi. Also, the 'Penghuluwati', Aimi was very enthusiastic and helpful throughout the week. Cute little Ken Leong will not be taken away from my memories. So is Shu Meng whom I bullied during MHS. Plus, some others who like to crowd around me listening to me telling grandmother stories. However, when MHS almost to end, I was given a fantasticly surpricing bad news. All my juniors in MBBS are going to be shifted to 6th RC. Oh my God! I was very shocked and was saddened by the news. My tears nearly overflow but I could still bear with it. Now that they are gone from 2nd RC, I just hope that they can continue on with thier orientation and medical studies without much difficulties. I hope they will remember me and will still keep me as a friend of theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment