Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Busy Beginning

Phew... Last weekend was really exhausting. It was Minggu Mesra Pelajar, a project handled by the PMs and 1st year juniors. Meeting every night starts about 11.30 p.m. and lasts at least for an hour. How tiring! Besides that, I still need to compile the abstracts for the 1st Malaysian International Medical Student Conference 2009 to be submitted by Sunday. I left out 19 abstracts and have to delay the submission till Tuesday night. Then comes stethoscope sales together with Anisa on behalf of MedSoc which ends today. I get the chance to hold a hugh amount of cash. Thats fun but quite risky. Pacemaker is in the process of writing. Fairuz and I have to write about the pass activities of MedSoc. Imagine the work load... Furthermore, there will be a Senior Freshie Night next Monday! Oh... I cannot afford to think about all this anymore. Stopping here.

No comments:

Post a Comment