Saturday, July 09, 2011

IChO 2011 Day 1

Its day 1 of IChO 2011 already... This is the day where participants arrive to the venue and start to get to know each other... Speaking of this, I can't wait to find out about the Malaysian team's experience when they arrive back in Malaysia... This also reminded me of my own experience 3 years back... It was such a great one and I hope all the participants of IChO 2011 will enjoy their 10 days together... Hoping to get to download the Catalyzer Issue No. 2 soon to read on the updates of our enthusiastic participants... Argh! How I wish I was there to see it for myself... Anyway, this is all for now... Will be updating more soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bryan, My name is Rubert and I'm the father of Reinaldo Martín, the Cuban student who is participating in the Olimpiad. If you happended to see him, please tell him that all his folk is wishing him well and good luck. Best wishes for all. Rubert

    ReplyDelete