Tuesday, July 12, 2011

No updates yet from the official IChO website

Today is Day 4 of the IChO 2011, Ankara but we haven't have any updates on the official website. My blog have been having increased traffic due to many very interested people on the IChO but unfortunately I cannot provide any update as I myself is in Malaysia, not Ankara, Turkey. Judging from the given schedule, our young participants have just done their practical exam and is now out for sightseeing. Argh! That rekindles my jealousy for not being able to attend. Anyway, they have done best in one of the exam and is now resting while the mentors scratch their heads discussing and translating the problems for the theoretical exam. I wish the students all the best in the coming theoretical exam on Thursday and hope that they'll enjoy their trip after that. May their hard work be rewarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment